Due to its great success of the past edition, we come back with the coolest festival on the island: The Third Street Food Festival that is celebrated in Mallorca. It is a group of vintage caravans with various and delicious types of food.
The festival timing will be as follow:
March 25th, 26th y 27th
Friday 25: from 1:00 pm to 12:00 am
Saturday 26: from 12’00pm to 12:00 am
Domingo 27: from 12’00am to 12’00pm.
The access to the festival is free- The venue will be at the central place of Port Adriano.
The gastronomic offer of the port will be filled with vintage caravans, with various types of food: eco-food, vegetarian, creative food, Tex-Mex and many more will be a feast for your palate.
- La Pickup: Speciality in mallorcan pork creations
- Variat: Homemade food and traditional mallorcan tapas.
- Taleca: Vegan food, sandwiches, gourmet burgers.
- Corazón de Agave: Mexican food, delicious nachos and tacos, quesadillas, fish ceviche.
- Anita Cakes: Cupcakes, cake pop, macarons, donuts, cronuts, cakes, brownies and crepes.
- The Bus: Cocktails and burgers.
- Manduka: Black-angus Eco-Burgers, and vegan burgers.
- Golden Burger: All American home made food; hot dogs, burgers with incredible sauces.
- El Perrito Callejero: Hot dogs and burgers
- Lekkerfood: Mini crepes -poffertjes, satay, sandwiches, black & bianco coolers.
- Le PetitCaravan: Vegetarian and vegan food.
- Notenom Fusion Food: Asian food, Wok, pad Thai.
- Coastby East & Sansibar: Curry Sausages and fries.
- Restaurante Bruno: Mini Burgers, calamari with tomatoes, patatas bravas and cocktails.
- Marisquería El Faro del Toro: Restaurant tapas, calamari, fish and seafood.
Entertainment by Marga and Rita
Marga & Rita will be entertaining this event during the three days, from 7:00 pm to 10:00pm.
Monkey Doo will be performing in an acoustic format on Friday 25 and Saturday 26th between 8:30 and 10:30h. Don’t miss out to see this great local Swing Band.
Monkey Doo band members: Néstor Casas (trumpet and voice ), Sergio Tecglen (ukelele), Dídac Buscató (washtub bass, tuba) and Joan Llabrés: washboard.
During the entire festival you will be able to enjoy a great selection of ambient Music, carefully selected for this event, it will be perfect for this joyful spring season.