Port Adriano welcomes the singer Silvia Pérez Cruz and the Menorcan pianist Marco Mezquida who will perform for the first time in the spectacular setting of the port by the Mediterranean Sea, next Friday 28th August.
Sílvia Pérez Cruz and Marco Mezquida are leading different projects of their own and are following multiple creative paths that go beyond music. And both felt that it was time to put together one of these investigations, one of these paths. In a totally organic way, and with no other pretension than to discover themselves in the songs and talk through them of an artistic and vital moment. Own songs, popular songs, songs of other artists. The songs as an excuse to travel together and enjoy the landscape, the here and now. Since Silvia Pérez Cruz and Marco Mezquida offered their first concert in the summer of 2018 as part of the Peralada Festival, the duo has been growing, like a snowball, feeding off the whole road they have travelled. Without a concrete beginning or a studied end.
The only valid tickets for the concerts in Port Adriano will be those purchased through official channels:
-Oh! records (Carrer d’Aragó, 24)
-Baba Discos Manacor (Rambla del Rei Jaume, 26)
Port Adriano Music Festival is a safe festival:
– We recommend downloading the ticket to your mobile device to avoid contacts.
– The use of masks is compulsory to enter the venue and move around it.
– Respect the safety distance of 1.5 metres at all times.
– Please occupy the seat assigned to you in your ticket. This will allow us to maintain the safety distance between attendees.
– Hydroalcoholic gel will be available at the entrances.Port Adriano has the “SAFE TOURISM” Certificate, a stamp granted by the Institute for Spanish
– Tourist Quality, which certifies the correct implementation of the health risk prevention system in relation to COVID-19.